Where is Sam Damon?


A blog dedicated to debate and commentary on national security, foreign affairs, veterans' issues, and a whole host of other topics. If you are not familiar with who Sam Damon is, click here. Feel free to post comments or contact Onager via e-mail at whereissamdamon@gmail.com.


Monday, April 13, 2009

Odierno believes troops will be out of Iraq by 2011

Odierno, looking slimmer (maybe he is preparing to attend Airborne school after not earning his wings during his tour at Ft. Bragg), is caught kissing up to President Obama on the video below.
"Please President Obama, make me CENTCOM Commander and/or Army Chief of Staff... please! I lost all of this weight to impress my fitness crazy boss, GEN Petraeus. I'm no longer a heavy drop. Did I mention I play basketball too sir?" said General Odierno. Share

No comments: